Friday, November 17, 2006

Brian Kullman Memorial Ride

Calling all ABA riders in Edmonton, Calgary and surrounding area. This Sunday November 19th, since the weather looks to co-operate, we will be hosting a memorial ride for Brian Kullman. I'm sure all of you have received the previous email from Andy and understand this tragic loss. We will be meeting at Cadence Café in Bowness(6407 Bowness Rd) at 12pm and leaving at 12:30pm. We will ride from Cadence to Brian's home in Inglewood where we will have a short remembrance service. The route we will ride(for the late people) will be Bowness Road to Memorial Drive. Memorial to the Z00 Rd NE(zoo bridge) and then east on 9th Ave. We will be contacting the media about this ride so that the public can see how much he had touched the cycling community. We will also be encouraging recreational riders to join us. Please come out and show your support.

Thanks.
Graeme & Jon

Everyone and anyone is invited to attend this ride.



2 Comments:




Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I am unable to make it to any of these tributes to bk, and it tears me up inside. I will certainly be there in spirit. Have a double espresso for me at Cadence, and if cp takes an ill-advised flyer off the front of the Memorial Ride, he's doing that for me. It is my personal tribute to bk, as that is how I will always remember him. I am truly sorry that I can't be there to celebrate Brian's life, and share in all the wonderfully unique ways he has touched us all. He was always very supportive of me in cycling, and was quite a character. His presence at the track, in both group rides and races, and in my life, will be sorely missed.

-DC


18/11/06 1:03 PM 


Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that Brian is gone. I met Brian many years ago through rowing and we became friends. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
Britt



20/11/06 12:07 PM