Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank you

I'd like to personally thank everyone for their support and communications over the past few weeks. Knowing that everyone was feeling the loss of BK as much as I was really did help to make it through this time. It's unfortunate that it takes that shock of events such as this to get people to come together and feel a kinship of sorts, but I think it has been an event that has brought a lot of people closer. I hope to keep this blog going as a permanent memorial to our friend Brian Kullman, who we lost much too soon.

4 comments:

Betty said...

Reid:
Thank you for keeping this page for us. Brian will always be remembered in our hearts.

Russ Johnson said...

I met Brian at the Calagary Rowing Club in 1995. I will always remember him as fun-loving yet dedicated. I was from out of town and a new member at the club, but he made me feel welcome.

There were many good outings and memories of being on the town with Brian. The Den at UofC, concerts, house parties, I never had a bad time when I was out with Brian. I loved how he loved his Chevette, he called it the Silver Bullet.

He was sincere and thoughtful, he was honest, he cared about people. Words can't quite capture how sad this loss is.

I've been back in Thunder Bay for over ten years, and I hadn't been in contact with Brian for over five years, but I still think of him often and I will continue to do so.

Russ Johnson
Thunder Bay, ON

Karen Burt said...

Wow I am so shocked! I am on facebook and recently a friend put a photo up of our young class from Dr Egbert in Calgary. I recognised Brian because we used to walk back from school together. He lived in the house up the road from me on 4th ave. So I did a little search to get him to come and have a look at the pic. I found this site. xx

Karen Burt said...

Wow I am so shocked! I am on facebook and recently a friend put a photo up of our young class from Dr Egbert in Calgary. I recognised Brian because we used to walk back from school together. He lived in the house up the road from me on 4th ave. So I did a little search to get him to come and have a look at the pic. I found this site. xx